Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pot Calling the Kettle Black

     How does that old adage go? "The Pot is calling the kettle black?  If everything that is surfacing is true (concerning the Broadwell and Petraeus scandal) is true, one would have to ask, "how did Kelly ever think that could get the F.B.I. involved and her personal information not get discovered? I scratch my head in disbelief. 

     Now let me see if I have this correct. Jill Kelly is having an affair with Marine Gen. John Allen yet she feels threatened by emails from Broadwell.  Turns these email threats over to  the FBI, not really knowing what the outcome, is also doing the same thing. Oh she may not be sending threatening emails, but along having an affair also.  One would have wonder what happens next. (...) Read more

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment